End of Summer Rice Salad with Tuna
A super easy and zesty salad built on leftover Chinese rice.
- 2 1/2 cup cold basmati or white rice
- 1 (16-ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 chopped roasted red and/or yellow bell peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 8 ounce cooked fresh tuna steaks, chunked
- 2 cup baby spinach leaves
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl; toss well. Let stand at least 1 hour.
- Serve at room temperature.