Goat Cheese and Roasted Garlic Dip
Skip the dips with the all-too-common ranch dressing base in favor of fresh, soft chevre for a lighter taste.
Use Montrachet or whatever soft, creamy goat cheese you prefer. For the best taste, refrigerate overnight before serving.
- 2 heads garlic
- 7 ounce soft goat cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 6 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon 2% reduced-fat milk
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut off the top quarter of each garlic head. Wrap in foil and roast about 1 hour or until soft. Unwrap and cool 15 minutes.
- Squeeze garlic pulp into a large bowl; mash. Stir in goat cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, milk, chives, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate overnight or up to 1 week.