Cinnamon Sugar Bunuelos
Buñuelos, sweet and cinnamony tortilla crisps, are an easy, crunchy treat.
Use the thickest tortillas you can find. Cut them into festive shapes for a quick snack kids will love. They’re also great drizzled with chocolate syrup alongside ice cream.
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortilla
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Chocolate syrup
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in skillet over medium-low heat. Cut each tortilla into 8 pieces.
- Place in skillet; fry until light brown, about 2 minutes on each side. Drain on paper towel. Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon while hot.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas, adding more oil for each batch as needed.