Grilled Corn and Bok Choy Salad
This colorful summertime salad is bursting with flavor and texture.
- 6 ears of corn
- 3 tablespoon vegetable or grapeseed oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped, peeled fresh gingerroot
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 6 cup thinly sliced bok choy
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Brush ears of corn with 1 tablespoon oil. Place corn on grill rack and grill until brown and toasty. Let cool. Slice corn kernels off cobs.
- Heat remaining oil in a large saute pan over medium-low heat. Add gingerroot and garlic and cook 1 minute. Increase heat to medium-high. Add bok choy, salt and pepper. Cook 4 minutes, stirring often. Add corn kernels and cook 1 minute. Remove from heat; add oyster sauce, basil and sesame oil. Serve hot or room temperature.