These hearty cookies are brimming with almonds, oats and, if you like, whole-wheat flour.
- 3/4 cup ground almonds
- 1 1/4 cup ground oats (grind in blender)
- 1 1/4 cup flour (I use whole wheat)
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup oil (I use olive, but canola works, too)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 pinch salt
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine ground almonds, ground oats, flour, cocoa, salt and chocolate chips.
- Add maple syrup and oil and mix until well combined and dough forms.
- Scoop out heaping teaspoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet and bake at 15 to 20 minutes; cookies should be just set.