One Pound Burritos
- 8 large tortillas. I used the biggest I could find.
- 12-16 ounces cheese, grated
- 2 avocados
- 1/4 Cup sour cream
- Rice and Beans:
- 1.5 cups uncooked long grain rice (no instant stuff)
- 3 cans of beans.
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 2-3 jalapenos, de-seeded and diced.
- 2 Teaspoons paprika
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Teaspoon Cayenne pepper (optional)
- Large pinch of salt and pepper
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Macheesmo