Cold Brewed Coffee
- Cold-brew Starter (for lack of a better word):
- 1 part coarsely ground coffee. Freshly ground is best.
- 4 parts room temperature water.
- Cold-brewed Iced Coffee:
- 1 part coffee starter
- 1 part water (adjust the ratio depending on how strong you like your coffee, but a 1-to-1 ratio makes for a pretty good starting point.)
- Ice (If you want to get really crazy you can pour 1 part water and 1 part coffee starter into ice cube trays and freeze it. Then you're coffee will stay equally delicious throughout the glass.)
- Sugar and cream (optional)
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Macheesmo