Cold Brewed Coffee
- Cold-brew Starter (for lack of a better word):
- 1 part coarsely ground coffee. Freshly ground is best.
- 4 parts room temperature water.
- Cold-brewed Iced Coffee:
- 1 part coffee starter
- 1 part water (adjust the ratio depending on how strong you like your coffee, but a 1-to-1 ratio makes for a pretty good starting point.)
- Ice (If you want to get really crazy you can pour 1 part water and 1 part coffee starter into ice cube trays and freeze it. Then you're coffee will stay equally delicious throughout the glass.)
- Sugar and cream (optional)
Learn how to make this recipe at Macheesmo