Green Chicken Curry
- 1.25 pounds chicken, cubed. I used boneless skinless thighs, but use whatever you want. You could also sub an equal amount of seafood or tofu.
- 3/4 pound Chinese peas (or any pea pod you can find)
- 1 small can green curry paste. It was probably about 1/4 of a cup. I used the Mae Ploy brand as recommended by one of my favorite Asian food blogs, Rasa Malaysia.
- 1 19 ounce can of coconut milk
- 6-8 Thai bird chilis
- 1 small can of sliced water chestnuts (optional)
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 2 Teaspoons neutral oil like canola
- Basmati or Jasmine rice for serving
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Macheesmo