Grilled Tofu with Spicy Soba
- 1 pound extra firm tofu, pressed and cut into 6-8 triangles.
- 1 10 ounce package of soba noodles
- 1 Cup fresh basil, loosely packed
- 1/2 Cup parsley, loosely packed
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 red jalapeno pepper (doesn't have to be red). You could use any number of chilis for this.
- 2 inches fresh ginger
- 2 Tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- Pinch of salt
- Sesame oil for tofu
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Macheesmo