Grilled Tofu with Spicy Soba
- 1 pound extra firm tofu, pressed and cut into 6-8 triangles.
- 1 10 ounce package of soba noodles
- 1 Cup fresh basil, loosely packed
- 1/2 Cup parsley, loosely packed
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 red jalapeno pepper (doesn't have to be red). You could use any number of chilis for this.
- 2 inches fresh ginger
- 2 Tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- Pinch of salt
- Sesame oil for tofu
Learn how to make this recipe at Macheesmo