Sweet Corn Quesadilla
- 1 Cup sweet corn, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 small zucchini, chopped thin
- 1/2 poblano pepper, seeded and diced
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- Pinch of fresh thyme (or dried)
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 Tablespoon oil or butter
- 3-4 ounces pepper jack cheese
- 2 ounces Cotija Cheese
- Flour tortillas
- Optional toppings: Guacamole, salsa, sour cream, etc.
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Macheesmo