Realistic Homemade Worms
- 50 flexible party straws, cut in half or 100 full ones
- 1 6 ounce box of red Jell-o flavoring of your choice (raspberry, cherry, or strawberry are your options I think)
- 4 packages gelatin.
- 4 Cups boiling water
- 1 Cup heavy cream
- 15 drops green food coloring
- 20 Oreo cookies (You could set the out without the dirt, but the dirt is pretty tasty honestly.)
- Foil or wax paper
- An empty paper milk carton or a tall jar or plastic container to keep the worms in while they harden.
Learn how to make this recipe at Macheesmo