Cherry Tomato Pasta
- 1 pound pasta (I like whole wheat spaghetti.)
- 2 pints (1 quart) ripe cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 or 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 Cup fresh basil, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Optional spice add-ins: Red pepper flakes, dried marjoram, dried oregano, all to taste.
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Macheesmo