Mashed Potato Pizza
- The dough (This makes two pizzas. From Alton Brown's recipe.):
- 4 Cups bread flour
- 4 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Kosher salt (I probably used 1 3/4. The original is a bit salty.)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 1/2 Cups lukewarm water
- Flour for dusting the pizza peel or baking sheet.
- Olive oil for rising the dough.
- 4 large potatoes (enough mashed potatoes for 2 pizzas)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2-1 cup milk or cream
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces of bacon, crumbled
- 1 pound grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 pound Brussels Sprouts
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Macheesmo