Flourless Chickpea Peanut Butter Cookies
- 14 ounce can of chickpeas drained and rinsed (or 1 3/4 cups of cooked chickpeas)
- 1 cup smooth all-natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup agave, maple syrup, or honey
- Optional: 1/4 cup coconut sugar Depending on how sweet you like your cookies. Can sub brown sugar.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted peanuts
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at The Endless Meal