Peruvian-Style Flounder Ceviche From 'The New Southern Table'
- 1 pound (455 g) sweet potato (about 1 large
- 2 ears fresh sweet corn
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced, divided
- 2 pounds (905 g) flounder fillet, trimmed to make square edges, scraps reserved
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 stalk celery, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 aji limo chiles or 1 habanero chile with seeds and ribs removed for less heat, thinly sliced, divided
- 2 teaspoons (12 g) kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1 cup (16 g) sliced fresh cilantro leaves
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Serious Eats