Lone Star Breakfast Taco From 'Tacolicious'
- 2 small poblano chile peppers
- 3 slices thick-cut bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 5 small new potatoes (about 8 ounces total), cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 6 eggs, whisked
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Kosher salt
- 6 small flour tortillas
- Chopped fresh cilantro and hot sauce, for serving
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and halth benefits about the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Serious Eats