Seaweed Tartare from 'The French Market Cookbook'
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) dehydrated mixed seaweed flakes
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely diced shallot
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 rounded teaspoons drained capers
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon walnut oil or untoasted sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Serious Eats