Coddled Eggs With Marmite Mushrooms Recipe
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 16 ounces button mushrooms, sliced
- 3 shallots
- 2 teaspoons picked fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 cup homemade or store-bought low sodium chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon Marmite
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper
- 4 eggs
- Sliced scallions
- Cooked bacon and dressed greens for serving.
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Serious Eats